Help Desk Services
Blackrock provides a comprehensive, cost-effective, flexible help desk service that combines round-the-clock coverage, with the ability to resolve the most complex Level 3 and 4 issues efficiently – all while ensuring the highest-quality end-user experience and customer satisfaction.
Our Help Desk offering includes a number of high-touch services that provide our customers with a unified and responsive service desk experience. Our U.S.-based technicians, who are skilled in both Level 1 and Level 2 desktop and server side support, receive comprehensive end-user system information, which results in deeper, more informed technician insight that leads to faster and effective problem resolution.
For more complex Level 3 and 4 service issues, Blackrock’s Help Desk Service is seamlessly integrated with our remote monitoring and management platform and industry-leading network operations center (NOC). Our technicians will remain the primary contact with their assigned ticket until the issues is resolved.
The key benefits of the Help Desk Service includes:
- Freeing your internal resources to focus on core business and development projects
- Reducing operational costs
- Eliminating the drain on your resources, staff or infrastructure
Software and Services Covered by the Help Desk Service include:
- Desktop operating systems – Microsoft Windows 2000 and up, MAC OSX Lion
- Office suites – Microsoft Office 2000 and up
- Email clients – Microsoft Outlook 2000 and up
- Browsers – Internet Explorer 6 and up, Mozilla Firefox
- Third party/proprietary software
- All third party and proprietary software will be supported on a best effort basis.
- PC and network troubleshooting
- Handheld device configuration and troubleshooting
- Administrative tasks
- Software installations
- Virus/spyware removal
- File/folder restores